The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebook doesn't serve my AD well

danvin

Hi,
I've created my Ad 2 days ago and since that "Reach" is only 55.
Any ideas why can it be? Or should I give FB more time?
Will be glad for any suggestions or if someone can explain me the situation.

Ad was approved in a few minutes.

CPC based (Clicks)
Recommended CPC: $0.28 - $0.48 I put $0.38

Budget $5/day
Estimated Daily Reach 1,100 - 2,800 people of 600,000

Thank you!

Did you target the right audience/Geographical area. Did you or do you constantly tweak your ad.

There are many factors that may make your ad reach plummet, but the one I've listed are the most common.

Target more broadly, you are possibly being overly specific with the audience. You may want to try increasing the budget as well.

Last edited:
There is a chance that your targeting is too tight.

Also, sometimes FB takes 48h or so to start delivering impressions. I have no idea on why it happens, but it has happned to some of my campaigns in the past and some of my students have reported the same.

Seems like your audience is limited but you should increase your bid to .48 or higher just to see how competitive it is then decrease it slowly and monitor it closely.

Estimated Daily Reach 1,100 - 2,800 people of 600,000

I have noticed that sometimes when your daily or total budget is very low the ad does not get off the ground. I would try 2 things
-increase your budget to $15 - see if this works
-if not then choose oCPM. For some reason if you let Facebook do the bidding it nearly always ends up cheaper than setting your own CPC. Normally it will start high and then throughout the campaign it will get lower and lower.

if you want , i will help you a senior business, I have gotten senior account for 1 year and that awesome:
-The spending limit for the day was opened faster
-The ability spend money quickly and less a problem than new account
-Cost savings compared to manually run by personal accounts does not the reliability
-Get support directly from Facebook when technical problems in the process of advertising, account issues
inbox me if you want or skype: facebook290791

MI
Back