propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Facebook Disabled My Payment and Ads Manager

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by Sir_Zi, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Sir_Zi

Sir_Zi Affiliate affiliate

I was running teespring for the first time so I setup a new FB account then my account got locked, and after submitting ID, it was unlocked but I cannot access my Payment and Ads Manager as they were disabled so I submitted my ID for the second time, I got email saying they are reviewing but it has been 3-4 days and I have not gotten any email yet.

I have tried creating a second FB account thinking maybe the first time I was using VPN to do my research that is why it got flagged but the second time I was doing everything without VPN but still the same thing happened, Account got locked.

Please help me out here Queen, why would something like this happen and how do I prevent this next time?

2. FBQueen

FBQueen Affiliate affiliate

Try to contact them again. If your account is locked for "unusual activity" you might have a slight chance to get it back, just keep messaging them.

mapomapo, sleenirvana and Sir_Zi like this.
  3. samantham

samantham Affiliate affiliate

Please post it on fb forum, I got the help from there

Sir_Zi likes this.
  4. Sir_Zi

Ok, my teespring campaign was approved but my Ads Manager and Payment got disabled, It has been like 12 days since it has been disabled and they said they are reviewing my account, but I have tried contacting them through my Support Inbox, but still no news, how long does it usually take?

5. Mr. FOX

Mr. FOX Affiliate affiliate

Actually, there is no time limit of the support team. Which is too much annoyed that Facebook isn't concerned about their advertiser as they have lots of advertisers. I suggest you open a new account with new payment info and read their TOS carefully.

Sir_Zi likes this.
  6. Sir_Zi

So, when I open a new account, can I use different name, lets say Name A with Name B credit card? Do I need to use VPN or Proxy?

7. Sir_Zi

This is the FB forum, if I am not mistaken, unless you are talking about the DOJO FB Forum?

8. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

I think s/he means Facebook's forum. As far as I can tell, it,s almost the only way to get answers faster.

9. TOKYOHD

TOKYOHD Affiliate affiliate

My experience as Newbie in Facebook,
    Better make a new account, the account name different from the name of the credit card is not a problem.
    Can shorten your time to start advertising, do not wait any longer. ;)

azgold likes this.
  10. Sir_Zi

Do I need to use VPN for new account? Doesn't new account get reviewed too?

11. Mr. FOX

Mr. FOX Affiliate affiliate

Well, I discuss with my friend about your problem by using A in the primary account and have B in credit card there will be a problem. You better use the same name both your account and credit card. Best of luck.

12. ironbull

ironbull Affiliate affiliate

How do you contact them if there is no support email or chat?

13. azgold

14. ironbull

ironbull Affiliate affiliate

Last edited: May 5, 2016
  15. azgold

Well, pooh!

It's too bad you have to go through that but I wish you luck. Please let us know how it goes.

16. Sir_Zi

17. azgold

Better Business Bureau

18. Sir_Zi

What has that gotta do with BBB?

19. azgold

If a company is registered with the BBB, you can lodge a complaint through them. The BBB contacts the company and gives them a chance to resolve a dispute.

Everything is 'on the record'. Anyone thinking about doing business with a company can look them up on their local BBB website....assuming they're registered.

Each company is graded by the BBB, A+ being the highest mark.

Anyway, I think it is sometimes easier to go through the BBB to get a big company's attention. Especially, when you can't contact them directly yourself.

Sir_Zi likes this.
  20. Sir_Zi

Thanks for the insight azgold, gonna go complain now.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed