The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook + CPA Good Idea?

TrafficYoda

My goals.

Facebook Ads (Right hand column) + Landing Page(pre sell method) + CPA (game niche)
I will be doing facebok advertising however I have a question if any one doing this?
Does this even work these days?
I would like to hear if this is good idea and if you have any detailed tips would be great!

Others have done this, I'm sure. Hopefully, some will pop in with helpful advice for you. :)

Facebook is good if you have lots of accounts because they will ban for blackhat. Whitehat is the way to good. Turn your blackhat niche into whitehat :)

It's a good method, but as long as you are getting good margin, Facebook starts getting you troubles with your ad account. The best way is trying to find a profitable white hat offer and improve it till the end.

@TrafficYoda Facebook is always handful for advertising :) . So to get success make a detailed game plan and apply 1 by 1.

Don't forget to share whats going on and don't forget to pick good offers. For selecting good offers , if need, feel free to ask me anytime and i will appreciate to help you further.

Wish you all the very best.
thanks.

I know some marketers using Facebook to run CPA offers. For me, I still have a long way to go. Launched campaigns on FB but the conversion is not that encouraging so far...

I did tweak and test, but didn't really know how to set up tracking system. I just rely on the data from Facebook.

Gotcha. Do you have enough traffic and data to be able to make decisions going forward? Do you have, say, 100 clicks or more to draw data from?

There are free 3rd party trackers you can use. For example, Prosper202 (self-hosted) or Bevo (they host). If you can afford it, Voluum is awesome and easy to use.

Sounds like a good idea. Best suggestion would be test it for yourself but beware. Recently there has been some news about facebook banning ad accounts.
My goals.

Facebook Ads (Right hand column) + Landing Page(pre sell method) + CPA (game niche)
I will be doing facebok advertising however I have a question if any one doing this?
Does this even work these days?
I would like to hear if this is good idea and if you have any detailed tips would be great!

I am not 100% sure about that. Just saw couple of posts and a thread claiming that which i cant find right now. I will be doling FB ads for my site soon through my fan page and will see what happens then. I still think if you do WH, then it wont be a problem.
If @TrafficYoda keeps this WH, would s/he be okay?

Guess what I'm asking is, if a person follows the rules, are they still in danger of getting their accounts shut down? Has it come to that?

A lot of friends of mine are working on like that. This is working like a charm. Last night he sends me his screen which show that he had earned 1000$ in one night. One thing remembers you should collect the leads if you want more profit.

I would really love to see an example of a successful FB/CPA page. I've never used FB and with all the policy changes I've read about, I've been hesitant to try. Find it difficult to keep up with the couple of social accounts I have now. :)

MI
Back