The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebook + Clickbank = PROFIT 1135% ROI

So you've made a sell and it's awesome!
Unfortunately you can't really measure your ROI with 200 clicks and 1 sale.
I would suggest you to keep up the good work, invest those $100 in more traffic and don't forget that even with a pre-lander Facebook hates affiliates and you'd better use a cloaker if you decide to expand and scale up this (or any other Clickbak-related) campaign.
Good Luck.
Which cloaker do you suggest to use?

quick tip I picked up with facebook ads. If you running clickbank offers, firstly stay away from cloakers because ad reviews from facebook and adwords mainly are signing up for them nowadays to crack down advertisers that are cloaking, account survival is very low. Back in the day accounts would run for min 2years worst case 6 months, I'm talking like early 2009 when the average affiliate marketer did not know about cloaking. Now in today's time, accounts last 1 month some 2 weeks, hence that's why account farming is a career path. If you have the nerves to constantly make new accounts, go ahead and have sleepless nights.

Secondly: When promoting offers use facebook's tracking to track conversions, this give the idea that it's your product, use trackers like prosper202 that have the option of using php code on your server side to mask you clickbank link. Just remember clickbank is a payment platform / merchant account which has a affiliate management feature.

banning affiliate ads is one of the damn thing about Facebook. What is different compared with Product owners promoting their products?

Affiliate marketing is to help Product owners reduce their efforts in finding and reaching customers. So Facebook should allow it as long as the ads follow Facebook TOS.

He's drving traffic to his landing page and I think there is nothing wrong. Yes, driving traffic to affiliate page directly will be an issue.
And, your abesolutly right we should always scale after a little success.

great man!

isnt better to collect emails too?

so you just do redirect from link to sales product page?

and can your fb account get banned?

Thanks very much for the video tutorial ,What i dont understand why facebook ban affiliates if you spend money ? Its logicaly that you spend money on advertisment to make some money

So you've made a sell and it's awesome!
Unfortunately you can't really measure your ROI with 200 clicks and 1 sale.
I would suggest you to keep up the good work, invest those $100 in more traffic and don't forget that even with a pre-lander Facebook hates affiliates and you'd better use a cloaker if you decide to expand and scale up this (or any other Clickbak-related) campaign.
Good Luck.
Hi bro thank you for your detail direction.
Can you give me some strategy to make money with Clickbank by paid traffic like Gg ads, Fb ads.. or something ads bro ?

Thank you so much!

Yesterday I made New Campaign in facebook ads
Ms8Ypi7.png

spent $7.78
clicks - 205
Sale - $31 + $72 Upsell = 103.91
Profits - 96.13
ROI PROFITS - +1135%

How to work?

Watch Tutorial Now

Step 1. You Need to Make Landing Page With Clickbank Products
but direct linking is not working sale

Step 2. You go to Facebook Ads means Facebook Adverts

Step 3. You make Facebook Campaign

Step 4. You find Any Product's Affiliate Tools Offer from Clickbank then you copy keywords and niches offers and then paste on facebook ads

Step 5. complete campaign with facebook ads for clickbank with your landing page

Best of luck
how please
i know all of the dircet link doesnt work

how did you get 200 click for 7 $??
do you have skype? please send me yours

MI
Back