The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook Ads Course worth recommending

Pav

Just wondering if someone has a good Facebook Ads course which can be found out there and is worth recommending ?

@Pav

First of all, hello and welcome! Don't forget to drop into the Introductions forum and introduce yourself to your fellow 'Fixers. :)

Re FB, try these:

How to Make Your First Few Dollars with Facebook Ads | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Ping me if you have any questions | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
http://www.affiliatefix.com/search/1461187/ (this takes you to FBQueen's posts from Expert Affiliate Week)

There are many more but this should keep you busy reading for a while and it won't cost you a cent. :)

It might be helpful to know what vertical you are or plan to work in.

You could also try Udemy.

Once you've had a chance to look around, be sure to let us know in a thread if you have any questions.

@Pav

First of all, hello and welcome! Don't forget to drop into the Introductions forum and introduce yourself to your fellow 'Fixers. :)

Re FB, try these:

How to Make Your First Few Dollars with Facebook Ads | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Ping me if you have any questions | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
http://www.affiliatefix.com/search/1461187/ (this takes you to FBQueen's posts from Expert Affiliate Week)

There are many more but this should keep you busy reading for a while and it won't cost you a cent. :)

It might be helpful to know what vertical you are or plan to work in.

You could also try Udemy.

Once you've had a chance to look around, be sure to let us know in a thread if you have any questions.
Hello azgold ,

Thank you for all the links included , I will have a proper read , and yes you are right it might all be covered inside your forum :)

YouTube is the wonderful source to find out any tutorial. I like Chris grove's tutorial. Udemy is another decent place to enroll any tutorial. I strongly suggest before taking any course make sure that this course works for you.

Social Ads Classroom by Justin Cener was recently endorsed here.

Ryan Deiss has some good training.

Dan Dasilva - FB Ads Machine

Amy Porterfield

Jon Loomer

Chris Record

Neil Patel

Alex Malave

Last edited:
I always find all the required tutorials online especially through Youtube. It has content that will help you handle all the problems and issues you may be having. Just be sure to take however those videos that have a good number of views. It simply shows that it is worth your time. You can also try out the amazon ebooks. People do content about facebook too.

MI
Back