The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebook Ads Account Disabled

0Balance

affiliate
Hey!

Today I received an notice that Ads Account and Manager is disabled due to unusual activity (They say my account is compromised). Though my account is used by me only.

What do I do or i should get new account?

Hey!

Today I received an notice that Ads Account and Manager is disabled due to unusual activity (They say my account is compromised). Though my account is used by me only.

First try reinstating your account and if they still deny your request, create a new one.

Hey!

You should first try to understand why your account was disabled. May be your landing page was against their TOS. Because if you eventually create a new account and start advertising using the same landing page, it'll get disable again and your IP may even be suspended temporarily.

you can run your campaign by our accounts, we have rental accounts, our account is Facebook Agency Business Management, so it 's more difficult to lock accounts than personal account
If you want inbox me or Skype: facebook:dinhnam290791

MI
Back