The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebook ad problem: redirect warning

sergeda

affiliate
I have a problem with running Facebook ads.
After someone clicks the url on add there is a warning:
"Notice
Leaving Facebook
You followed a link on facebook.com that redirects to another website: mysiteurl
You can now continue to this website, or go back to the page that you were on before.
Remember, only follow links from sources that you trust."

Because of this I'm losing a lot of visitors.
Why can this happen?
I'm sending people to my clickmagic url when I do split - test of landings.
Maybe this is a problem and Facebook don't like clickmagic redirect?
Then how can I run split test off landing on Facebook?

Thanks in advance.

I have a problem with running Facebook ads.
After someone clicks the url on add there is a warning:
"Notice
Leaving Facebook
You followed a link on facebook.com that redirects to another website: mysiteurl
You can now continue to this website, or go back to the page that you were on before.
Remember, only follow links from sources that you trust."

Because of this I'm losing a lot of visitors.
Why can this happen?
I'm sending people to my clickmagic url when I do split - test of landings.
Maybe this is a problem and Facebook don't like clickmagic redirect?
Then how can I run split test off landing on Facebook?

Thanks in advance.
Right now Facebook is so much care about spamming. That is why some URL have this problem. If you are using sub-domain or redirect link to your landing page then this warring happened. You should drive traffic to your website or landing page which have no subdomain to avoid this situation. Hope this will work. Don't use shorten URL service like bit.ly.

The reason is that the redirect links you are using may be contain some suspious content and that is why facebook is giving the warning. Be sure to use direct links by utlizing the google.gl url shortener. And also check the networks you are working with so that they do not cause more harm than good. They need to be authentic. All the best and be careful not to loose the loyal customers.

Don't use shorten URL service like bit.ly.
Be sure to use direct links by utlizing the google.gl url shortener.
For the case that you use WordPress as CMS, there's a wp-plugin called "Pretty Link Lite".
I always use it to shorten links, but also to shorten and sometimes cloak affiliate links, and I never run into a prob, neither with G nor with FB. At least until now... :rolleyes:

MI
Back