The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Extension Traffic Companies

Glen Hannifin

affiliate
Anyone heard of extension traffic companies? Apparently it is traffic created by browser extensions.
If you have, can you post what networks do it?
Sorry if this is a dumb question.

Extension traffic works pretty in the same way, showing popunder/popup ads when you got some extension installed. Difference - you installed extension yourself;) (yes, there are some hacks and exploits that allow to add extension without you permit). Quality of users can be compared with regular popunders on torrent sites.
And I never seen a company who offers extension traffic public. :)

RTXplatform has NewTab traffic that is generated via browser extensions - MBOGHOSIAN is my skype if you have any questions

i think the PPV networks you see and the native networks they have some traffic from browser extensions.

Anyone heard of extension traffic companies? Apparently it is traffic created by browser extensions.
If you have, can you post what networks do it?
Sorry if this is a dumb question.

We have some of that. PM me for details or ping me on skype: mostd3f

This doesnt sounds to be dumb but harmful because artificial traffic would just be good in quick time bring seen on graphs nothing else. In a long time it would just spam your website making it worse. I would suggest not to even try for your important website.

MI
Back