The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Expired Domain - Instabuilder Data?

KidCruz

affiliate
Hi,

I was inactive for quite some time with CPA, but recently jumped back into the game. However my Name Cheap Domain has expired, and I would need to pay $110 to get it back as I did not renew it for quite some time - My own fault I know.

Before I buy it back, is there anyway I can retrieve my instabuilder data i.e. landing pages etc, and just purchase a new domain instead?

Thanks

There are so many domains your can pick up cheap today.
Don't worry about that -- if the domain name had traffic you would not have let it expire in the first place?

Do your own webdesign/development on your computer and FTP or rsync (LINUX) the files. Don't build your house on another man's land -- as you now see -- you jeopardize your work.

There are so many domains your can pick up cheap today.
Don't worry about that -- if the domain name had traffic you would not have let it expire in the first place?

Do your own webdesign/development on your computer and FTP or rsync (LINUX) the files. Don't build your house on another man's land -- as you now see -- you jeopardize your work.

Sure, the domain name is not important to me :). Its more so to retrieve the data on from the pages I built in instabuilder, via that domain name. At the moment when I cannot access my instabuilder pages via my cpanel, as the domain name has expired.

Apologies if this does not make any sense, I know the basics, but pretty clueless when it comes to the back office stuff.

Its via logicweb hosting. I can still log into my account, with no issues. But when I click on wordpress, I currently have 2 installations. 1 domain for a separate website I have and the other domain links to my instabuilder pages. However since my domain has expired -which is linked to my instabuilder -I just get an error message when I click on it.
In cpanel/file manager - top left of page - I can see my expired domain with a drop down menu of different files, so I assume my instabuilder pages will be stored in there?

if the pages exist on your server account:

ftp://[server ip]
your user account and the login should still work

or the pro way would be to ssh to a new directory and
$ rsync -avhu old location new location
better
$ rsync -avhu old location .
(the (.) means HERE

old path => new path
I hope you have more than one domain in your account.
shared servers with cpanel are crap

not necessarily -- if the files are on your server view them
do like i say use FTP
https://filezilla-project.org/ <<<if you need a FTP client
site address: 111.111.111.111 <<< (in place of a domain)
user: your_user
pass: your_passwrd

access the files and download them to your local machine
the HTML files *should* open in a browser for you.

MI
Back