The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

ExoClick closed my advertisers account

WBSS

I wanted to test the traffic from ExoClick, I funded €200 and setup the campaign.
When I woke up, I got an e-mail from ExoClick saying that they will close my account?

Which is very weird because when I checked the status of my account yesterday the status was '' verified ''

They said they will refund me the funds in 5 - 7 days to my creditcard, should I worry?
I wished they told me right away before adding funds into my account.

Anyone from ExoClick here?

They used to be here, but they kept switching reps and the members weren't getting responses from them.

Some of these companies are blocking countries of origin, some block IP's, and others look at spam reports to see if you're on any of them.

Last edited:
I wanted to test the traffic from ExoClick, I funded €200 and setup the campaign.
When I woke up, I got an e-mail from ExoClick saying that they will close my account?

Which is very weird because when I checked the status of my account yesterday the status was '' verified ''

They said they will refund me the funds in 5 - 7 days to my creditcard, should I worry?
I wished they told me right away before adding funds into my account.

Anyone from ExoClick here?
Hello WBSS,

My name is Bryan and I am Director of Exoclicks Compliance team.

Firstly, all credit card refunds take 5-7 working days to be show back up on your account after we have processed the transaction on our side. This is standard with the banking system. I can assure you that you will gain the funds back.

Besides this, I will be happy to re-review the decision not to verify your account for advertising.

Can you patch me an email at bryan @ exoclick . com and confirm the username that you registered and I will look into that for you.

Thanks and best regards,

Hello WBSS,

My name is Bryan and I am Director of Exoclicks Compliance team.

Firstly, all credit card refunds take 5-7 working days to be show back up on your account after we have processed the transaction on our side. This is standard with the banking system. I can assure you that you will gain the funds back.

Besides this, I will be happy to re-review the decision not to verify your account for advertising.

Can you patch me an email at bryan @ exoclick . com and confirm the username that you registered and I will look into that for you.

Thanks and best regards,
Just sent you an e-mail!

MI
Back