azgold

Administrator
Administrator
Dojo Master
Warning: some may find this video offensive

You guys may have already seen this....

[video=youtube_share;ymkA1N3oFwg]http://youtu.be/ymkA1N3oFwg[/video]

Last edited:
Actually, google reads every email you send to anyone and maybe store it in their private server.
There is an going discussion among Seo providers about this and they stopped using gmail when dealing or talking about link building to their clients.
Some of the purely whitehat sites that don't do link building blackhat way got slapped due to a single email or bluff link building.

Anyways, we all know that google is getting our info and we can't do anything about it :lol:

Actually, google reads every email you send to anyone and maybe store it in their private server.
There is an going discussion among Seo providers about this and they stopped using gmail when dealing or talking about link building to their clients.
Some of the purely whitehat sites that don't do link building blackhat way got slapped due to a single email or bluff link building.

Anyways, we all know that google is getting our info and we can't do anything about it :lol:

Sad but true. It's all getting a little too "Big Brother" for my liking.

Got this one in my inbox this morning. It's funnier and less gross than the first one....

This Is How Dumb We Must Sound To Google | WebProNews

Sorry, guess I can't embed self-hosted videos. It's another Google spoof, where Google is a guy and people ask him for info by search terms. It's actually quite funny.

banners
Back