The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[EVERGREEN] High Converting I.M. Membership Site - 50% Recurring Comm. (Clickbank)

IMPho

affiliate

= Affiliate Program Announcement - The
IMPho Insider's Club =

50% Recurring Commissions - MASSIVE Retention Rate - Perfect Offer For Any MMO Reader Base...

Hey Fellow 5-Star Members,

Allen here. I'd like to share with you one of the membership sites that my team and I have been working on since August, 2011.

The site is called 'IMPho' and it's a truly unique membership...It has lots of great features, the content is top-notch and we already managed to attract over 3,000 registered users.

It's basically a one stop learning and networking center for making money online, building a profitable business, learning to create and market products, finding lucrative niches, building email lists, creating websites and meeting like minded friendly people.

I don?t want to waste anyone's time at all so I'll get straight to the point.

We have a very lucrative and agressive affiliate program that some of you might be interested in promoting. We offer our affiliates a recurring payment structure that easily creates a monthly recurring income stream for anyone who is proactive with their promotions.

=== Quick Details ===

Name: IMPho
Pricing: multiple membership levels
Commission: 50% - recurring monthly
Site URL: IMPho - Your Online Business Starts Here...
JV Page: Affiliates | IMPho
Affiliate Network: Clickbank (*moved there recently)
Niche: E-Business & E-Marketing

If any of you is interested in doing a promo for 'IMPho' I would really appreciate it and will do anything I can to help you out.

Full details about our affiliate program can be found here:

Affiliates | IMPho

That page has everything you need...details about our Conversion Rate, EPC, Refund Rate, Chargeback Rate, Retention Rate...etc, as well as several tools you can use to run your campaign (custom landing pages, email swipes, banners, re-brandable reports,...etc.)

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks,
Allen

banners
Back