propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

EPC or CR??

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by mastermind97, Apr 12, 2012.

1. mastermind97

mastermind97 Affiliate affiliate

Hey guys,
    I wish to clarify this whether when searching for ideal offer in a network, what should you consider the most EPC or CR(Conversion Rate) or both. I am getting confused. Please guide.

2. Steve MaxBounty

Steve MaxBounty Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

EPC is a statistic that shows the average Earnings Per Click on a campaign (which can be translated into an average Conversion Rate).

For example, there is a campaign that pays $10.00/lead with an EPC of $1.00. This also means that on average 1 out of 10 surfers that click on the offer convert into a lead (so the Conversion Rate is 10%). :)

3. tanim

tanim Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

They are basically the same thing.

EPC = Payout per lead * CR

4. Jay Wessman

Jay Wessman Affiliate affiliate

I'd focus more on the EPC.

Offers with a high conversion rate are good but a high conversion rate doesn't necessarily mean it will make you more money then an offer with a lower conversion rate and a higher payout.

The EPC (earnings per click) takes into account BOTH the conversion rate and offer payout giving you a better overall idea of how much (or little) you'll make by sending traffic to that offer.

5. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Pretty much the same thing, but EPC is everything for me personally!

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed