The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

envlizard

E

envlizard

I am new to being in the internet business arena all together. I kind of did what everyone warns you not to do (found out afterwards) and rushed into the arena. I have four online stores that I built myself running, as well as I am trying to do some affiliate marketing on the side.

I am very overwhelmed by the amount that I have taken to do at one time. But, I do not give up! So I am going to hopefully persevere to the point that I end up being somewhat successful.

I am very welcome to any newbie advice or "tricks"of the trade that anyone is willing to offer! And I hope that my introduction does not sound to pathetic. Because I a really not that bad! LOL

My site is :
envlimited.com and I sell cosmetics and cosmetic accessories.

Hi @envlizard and welcome to the AffiliateFix! we're happy to have you with us.

I have four online stores that I built myself running, as well as I am trying to do some affiliate marketing on the side.

This is very ambitious, hope you can keep the pace.

I am very overwhelmed by the amount that I have taken to do at one time. But, I do not give up! So I am going to hopefully persevere to the point that I end up being somewhat successful.

Perseverance is definitely one of the many strengths that will put you on top of your game.

I am very welcome to any newbie advice or "tricks"of the trade that anyone is willing to offer!

We have more advice in our community than you can read in a month. Everyone here wants to see one another make it to the top! Post often, report your progress, and contribute where you can.

My site is :
envlimited.com

Is this site earning for you mat the moment?

I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

Welcome. You came to the right place to learn. I look forward to reading your posts.

You need to check out the Dojo

In it contains many more articles, tutorials and tips from some of the leaders in the affiliate field

banners
Back