The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

enquiry on mobile internet affiliate marketing

hi Attila,

I am currently doing PPV CPA but would like to learn mobile internet affiliate marketing in 2016.
However, there's just too many courses out there. Can you advise me which real guru I can learn from which is the real stuff?

Thanks.

Charles Ngo for $10,000 dollars Affecelerator is the real deal.

Isn't this for experienced guys only? Charles says on his sales page he doesn't accept newbies. Also, on other forums there are lots of stories from newbies that still got to his course (how, I don't get it, since he said he doesn't accept them.. or when there aren't enough guys interested in his program, he lowers the bar?) and still don't have a profitable campaign yet.

Come on, 10k is a huge amount of money and most beginners don't have this. And even if they had 10k, it would be the most stupid idea to spend it on a program that's for advanced marketers.

@MinionBanana use the money to run campaigns, you'll learn more from this than you would from any other program you'll see promoted anywhere. Trust me, they're either garbage or too advanced to help you with anything in the beginning.

Charles says that yes, still it's a great crash course many newbies take.

Maybe $10k is a lot for you, but if we consider people pay 100s of thousands for college, and then end up in mega debt, and 9-5 for life - then $10k is cheap don't you agree? :D

Interesting... I wonder how many of these newbies made any money from aff marketing after following his course and I'm saying this mostly because, as a beginner, no matter how good your trainer is, you just have a limited capability of accepting and understanding some things. It's not that the info ain't good, it's that you're not at that level yet to understand it and use it properly.

Interesting... I wonder how many of these newbies made any money from aff marketing after following his course and I'm saying this mostly because, as a beginner, no matter how good your trainer is, you just have a limited capability of accepting and understanding some things. It's not that the info ain't good, it's that you're not at that level yet to understand it and use it properly.

Why don't you ask Charles Ngo on how many newbies end up making money? It is his course after all not mine :)

banners
Back