The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Email Marketing + Refund Ratio?

Happy Marketer

affiliate
I have doing email marketing for promoting Clickbank products, and my niche is making money online. What I found in this entire month the refund ratio is too much high. It's about over 60%. I like to know is this same situation to other networks or niche for email markering?

I have doing email marketing for promoting Clickbank products, and my niche is making money online. What I found in this entire month the refund ratio is too much high. It's about over 60%. I like to know is this same situation to other networks or niche for email markering?
I don't think email marketing have that refund ratio. Unfortunatly you are choose the worng niche for email maketing. For make money online niche refund ratio is higher as people want to make quick money. If you move to another niche then you'll see the charm of email marketing.

Email marketing is one of the very few fields that people have neglected yet it attracts a very huge return. The reason why people have been away from the marketing through email is that it was once a time the flooded field. Just be sure that you have carried out enough research so that you keep up with the changing trends in email marketing.

banners
Back