The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Email Marketing for Pharmacy/ED? Still works?

Mr. Plan B

Is anyone here doing email marketing for ED meds.. mens health products? (CPA offers)
Does this strategy still work?
And if yes, what are the best practices to follow?

i just want u to know that i am interested in your POST Buddy
So yes If u don"t Like My posts Just PM Me and i will Stop that What do u think ? :)
LOL.. relax man
I was just curious if you did not on such a campaign, why would you respond to my post.
Anyway... what kind of campaigns you work with?
care to discuss?

LOL.. relax man
I was just curious if you did not on such a campaign, why would you respond to my post.
Anyway... what kind of campaigns you work with?
care to discuss?
What ever u like am Flexible
i do ppv ppc and media buy as well but i don't Do social ppc

I suspect these sort of ads are filtered straight to spam by many email clients. So it might be hard to get these to work.

The #1 best practice and most important
  • Send only to people who requested to be sent your emails.
# 2 (Engagement)
  • Get your leads to add your email to their contact list
  • Enable automatic display of images
  • Get leads in the habit of email you back for questions and/or suggestions on a regular basis.
# 3
  • Automatic bounce/feedback loop processing.
Don't sweat losing a subscriber. 10 times out of 10 there were never going buy anything from you in the first place. They are not worth the hassle and it could possibly be detrimental to your email reputation if you don't have measures in place to automate their removal.

# 4
  • Request whitelisting via the Postmaster pages at three of the big four (AOL,Hotmail/Live,Yahoo) after 30 to 60 days of consistent mail if you have a decent volume
  • Signup @ dnswl.org.
  • Check you logs for 4XX/5xx and nip in the bud any problems that may arise.
=====

This is what happens when people who ask for help but don't listen.

image.png

I once did the offers but just discovered that the ROI was not that great. From time to time, my ads could be flagged especially when they did suspect that I am selling some products that are not okay. From that time I have never tried again. I however believe that when you research and plan very well, you can be able to earn a lot from the niche. It is all about knowing your areas and what you need to do so that you operate within.

I don't do pharmacy - BUT............
1. I think it still works - like Adult and Gambling - those stuff will live forever.

2. Yes it will arrive to SPAM, be sure that those ads are already filtered automatically through GMAIL and others.

3. You are more than welcome to try and give us an interesting feedback.

I don't do pharmacy - BUT............
1. I think it still works - like Adult and Gambling - those stuff will live forever.

2. Yes it will arrive to SPAM, be sure that those ads are already filtered automatically through GMAIL and others.

3. You are more than welcome to try and give us an interesting feedback.

Do you promote Pharmacy offers?
or are you interested in promoting our offers?

banners
Back