The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Email Marketing Decisions that Work

Shames.Oram

affiliate
Online and Internet marketers have fierce global competition. The marketplace is open to all. There are very few obstacles hindering email marketers today when wanting to reach millions. In a bad economy, marketers are hurting. But, at the same time, we cannot afford to make too many mistakes. Mistakes and miscalculations are very costly. Unfortunately, there is no guarantee or marketing guide created, that can promise instant success. If it does, it is dishonest.

Don't change your ads too often. All the studies show that customers and prospects need to see your ad at least seven times before it makes an impression, before a purchase is conceived. Give them time to get a general sense of your brand and what you are offering. Be consistent.

I think you will get a lot of negative responses to this. But if people were honest I think most of them would check up as much as they could if they suspected their partner was having an affair.

Email marketing may have a little function, this is closely related to the habit of the person who receive it...

It is good first know about your targeted audience and then try to get their info. Then design good looking/decent email newsletter and send them. On more thing, don't use email sending software. Mostly generated by them emails go in junk/spam folder.

You have to be very careful about who you email and how often you email them. If your emailing offers to your mailing list every day then it's pretty obvious that they are going to get annoyed and block you.
I do a monthly newsletter at work but to be honest, the amount of opens we get are pretty low. I keep the newsletter consistent from month to month just to keep the company's brand a push just to help people remember us. The only problem is that some people don't want to hear from us although they have signed up to our newsletter mailing list. This doesn't have any consequences, just feels like a bit of a waste of time sometimes.

MI
Back