propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Email Marketing Advice

Discussion in 'Email Marketing' started by ev0, Dec 20, 2011.

1. ev0

ev0 Affiliate affiliate

I find myself able to generate HUGE email lists, however...i don't know how to send out more than 1,000 emails a day! It seems my software i'm using sends emails at a super slow pace? Is there any other software (free/pirated/cheaper that $10/month) I can use?

2. Samrath Gupta

Samrath Gupta Service Manager Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

Why dont you try Sendblaster and get some SMTP details ;)

You will be able to send around 2000 emails a day :D

Promoter123456 likes this.
  3. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

are you on a mac or pc?

4. ev0

ev0 Affiliate affiliate

I'm on a PC. I used Atomic Mail Sender, that worked well...however i kept getting emails i would create blacklisted. How can I send more than 500 a day successfully? Just get a ton of email addresses?

5. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

or maybe some better software? Do you have some money to buy a better bit of kit?

6. ev0

ev0 Affiliate affiliate

Sure do! Money isn't really an issue, I'm open to suggestions :)

7. FKolon

FKolon Affiliate affiliate

I want to know is there any process that i can get more email from anywhere?

8. Agent316

Agent316 Affiliate affiliate

how i can send more then 100 emails per day through smtp.. gmail hotmail and yahoo these 3 networks allow only 100 emails per day so how i can do...???

9. Agent316

how i can send more then 100 emails per day through smtp.. gmail hotmail and yahoo these 3 networks allow only 100 emails per day so how i can do...???

10. damnsmiley

damnsmiley Affiliate affiliate

Create new emails if you are using the big 3 and you might reduce how many outflows to say 20 to 30 at a go until you hit the 100 mark. Then use proxies to do the other ones, it's that simple all it takes is your time, goodluck :)

11. Agent316

Can you send me a short video about it because i not understand how i can do it,..???

12. shanePMTA

shanePMTA Affiliate affiliate

I am from bulk mailing solution provider.

13. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

Hi Evo. I am sorry for the challenges you are currently facing. I do suspecting that the software you have been using may be having bugs or is the old version and need total update. What you can do is find the available updates if any and install them. If the problem persists thereafter, you can be able to search for other software tools. there are very many available today and you can selected the one time purchase or monthly subscriptions.

14. powermta kudos

powermta kudos Affiliate affiliate

hi,

we would like to help you. we configure custom setups and provides SMTP service as well. our setup is capable to send tons of emails/hour. for more detail skype me.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed