The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Email Marketing Advice

ev0

affiliate
I find myself able to generate HUGE email lists, however...i don't know how to send out more than 1,000 emails a day! It seems my software i'm using sends emails at a super slow pace? Is there any other software (free/pirated/cheaper that $10/month) I can use?

I'm on a PC. I used Atomic Mail Sender, that worked well...however i kept getting emails i would create blacklisted. How can I send more than 500 a day successfully? Just get a ton of email addresses?

or maybe some better software? Do you have some money to buy a better bit of kit?

how i can send more then 100 emails per day through smtp.. gmail hotmail and yahoo these 3 networks allow only 100 emails per day so how i can do...???

how i can send more then 100 emails per day through smtp.. gmail hotmail and yahoo these 3 networks allow only 100 emails per day so how i can do...???

Create new emails if you are using the big 3 and you might reduce how many outflows to say 20 to 30 at a go until you hit the 100 mark. Then use proxies to do the other ones, it's that simple all it takes is your time, goodluck :)

Create new emails if you are using the big 3 and you might reduce how many outflows to say 20 to 30 at a go until you hit the 100 mark. Then use proxies to do the other ones, it's that simple all it takes is your time, goodluck :)

Can you send me a short video about it because i not understand how i can do it,..???

I find myself able to generate HUGE email lists, however...i don't know how to send out more than 1,000 emails a day! It seems my software i'm using sends emails at a super slow pace? Is there any other software (free/pirated/cheaper that $10/month) I can use?
Hi Evo. I am sorry for the challenges you are currently facing. I do suspecting that the software you have been using may be having bugs or is the old version and need total update. What you can do is find the available updates if any and install them. If the problem persists thereafter, you can be able to search for other software tools. there are very many available today and you can selected the one time purchase or monthly subscriptions.

banners
Back