The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Review Email Extractor - Increase Sales

Waqas Khan

affiliate
Hey Guys My Name Is Vicky .

i promote Maxbounty Offers with Email marketing and found something special which can promote offers to direct targeted People i mean if your niche is MMO you can get Targets emails of MMO Niche people and you can easily promote your Offer direct to Targets Leads .

The Name of Software is *Edited Out by Admin* as i am not allowed to promote anything you can search on youtube *Edited Out by Admin* email extractor you will find easily !

You can Easily extract Emails of Members - Facebook Group

Not only Group you can extract event - pages - group - friends of friends emails as well

this software is amazing stop wasting your money on ads and give a try to this software :)

if you have any question related to this you can ask / and sorry for my bad english my first language is Urdu.

Vicky .

Last edited by a moderator:
as i am not allowed to promote anything you can search on youtube *Edited Out by Admin* email extractor you will find easily !

And yet that is exactly what you are doing, promoting. Your registered email gave you away as well!

If you feel the need to use Black Hat products and tactics, you are in the wrong place. We do not encourage that here.

Yes, there are some thin lines regarding this, like 3rd party data. However, just scraping them and then emailing them is unlawful spam.
In conclusion, e-mailing scraped leads is illegal. But acquiring the leads from a 3rd party data like leadserve etc. is legal. Correct me if I got it wrong.

The 3rd party data that can be used will be a list of opt-ins from various other locations that are allowed to have their data shared. Then you have to validate and scrub the lists.

In conclusion, e-mailing scraped leads is illegal. But acquiring the leads from a 3rd party data like leadserve etc. is legal. Correct me if I got it wrong.

Acquiring the leads from a 3rd parties is legal. Many companies are in "The selling n buying data" business.

This data called Co-Reg where users opt-in to an newsletter and agree to receive emails from other parties. However mailing them irrelevant contents is spam/ unwanted mail. your deliverability will safer.

scraped data is very nasty business. full of trap n complaints. I dont imagine it will be profitable.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back