The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Email copywriting, what's working now?

It’s up to you. But if want to set yourself apart AND increase at the same time, you owe to yourself to check this out now while it’s Free to sign-up.

Personalization is key. And I don't mean just calling people by their first name. 2020 personalization is all about identifying specific behaviors and product preference. It can be as simple as not sending emails to people who don’t open them or as complex as sending a specific product discount to people who have visited the product’s page more than 5 times over the last month.

It depends on your audience, your niche
But short and useful emails is a definitely a great choice
Also treat your customers like your friends

Personalization in Email Copywriting is a very popular platform in 2020 because email copywriting can be a highly effective way to communicate with customers or sell products without any effort.

how much do copywriters make ? :rolleyes:
It is an interesting marketing .. it doesnt require any school degrees ..
But still can't go through that .. my English doesnt help ..

- Samira

Hello everyone, new to the site was just interested in what was working now with emails?
What working for someone else might not be what is working for you. I don't believe in what is working now when it comes to emails. I think you should just learn what the people who you are mailing would need. The emails you send to your traffic might not be the same email that others send to their traffic. Your contents are not going to be the same so you should just find out what your customers need or would love, and mail them accordingly :)

MI
Back