The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Email Conversion rate

The conversion rate doesn't only depend on the channel but mostly it depends on the campaign itself. In order to make a good estimation on the CR, we would need to see the landing page of the campaign and a description of the conversion point (SOI, DOI, Reg, etc)

what are you promoting? how many email have they received already? they approved to receive your emails?
3.6% is very low CR.

Unfortunately i cannot test anything because any change i may try on gemini yahoo i always get regected, also they never give any explaination, they never answer to my emails, they support is orrible i can say, at least for me! Im promoting dating/clickbank products. I'm receiving until now 65 leads. But very confusing on what other traffic source i may use for this...

Not too sure what you define as conversion rate? Do you mean click rate in emails or completing an action after performing the click? If you mean the latter then 6% is pretty amazing. And if you mean the former, 3 to 6% is about average for some verticals.

So I guess my answer here is that for most verticals you're doing about average, but the real answer here depends on your contact list and your campaign material. Open to chatting more about it if you would like.

There are very many factors that are always considered before you are sure that there is a successful email conversion. Many of us will think that it will only depend on the service provider you are using. I do recommend that you just research and find more facts on the email conversion. You will be shocked that there are very many things you even never imagined of. When I get the link to the thread I will send it here.

MI
Back