The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Selling Ebook How to Make guaranteed $5-50/day PPD - fileice , sharecash

blondul90

Im selling my guide on how to make money on youtube using fileice , sharecash , PPD sites !
With this guide i can help you make up to $ 10-100 a day with only 1-4 hours work/day . I am guarantee you make more money with a small investment by buying this book
my stats today february 26 - 2013 to fileice
39217866.jpg
You Need to Know :
-Must have account on PPD sites ( fileice , sharecash ...another Pay Per Download sites) ! If not have, you can create for free .
-You should know to create video using programs "movie maker , camtasia " , you not know how to make video ? i am expalin you :)
You no Need to pay traffic or cost additional money .
To this tutorial I will explain:
- how to finding a good niche to make big money guarantee and fast
- how to promote and earn big money $$$ Using youtube tips & trick marketing
- where you promote video and how to make SEO ( blackhat),
- I will give you free top 15 niches , I created programs you need to create video , bonus will give title and tags to videos
Cost of Guide: 50 $ - First 10 person will get the ebook to 25 $
Payment methods Paypal or Payza only
you want to Reseller: $100

Contact Details: Pm if you want to buy

FAQ

Q. Do I need to invest money to make this method work?
A. Nope nothing at all actually, this is 100% free to implement, there are other optional services to use. However, to make this work we give you all of free needed sources to use.

Q. So if I use this method how quickly will I see results?
A. Simply put, you will see results in a matter of days, this method runs on auto pilot and it's impossible not to make money from.

Q. Are you using this method as well?
A. I'm currently making over $500-1000 every month . This method is proven and I use it and have been using it for years.

Q.What does the course consist of exactly?
A.Create 1-10 accounts to youtube , make video to niche from ebook and promoting using my method !
More ppd sites accepted method of promoting blackhat , this is explain me to you .

Q. Refund Policy?
A.It is not possible, I sold this book on other sites, are guys that make $100/day using my method

Q. I have some questions. Where can I ask them?
A. Post reply here or send pm me . Questions will be answered in a maximum of 24 hours.

I will give 2 persons free to review my book . Must be old forum and +50 post .
I will select people who will get the book
Thanks
Ps. I am sorry to my bad english !

If you haven't found anybody to do reviews for you yet I would be happy to review for you in exchange for a free copy. I do not meet the requirement you are looking for with number of posts as I am new here to this forum but an experienced internet marketer but haven't done any PPD so I would be a good person to review for you.

Thanks
Greg

Is there any review copies available for FREE of course. ?
I will give review for this book. I have ~ 10 - 20 youtube money making e-books in stock half of them you can use PPD as well.
So i do not want to waste my money to buy something i already have. :)

banners
Back