The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Easyways to blast your site ranking

ramsatya

affiliate
Who else wants to know how to make your website rank higher? If you are anything like I used to be when I first got started marketing online, the simple truth is that you probably have your hand raised high, right? It's true, if you are counting on organic traffic as a big part of your online marketing strategy, often the difference between a site that shows up high, and one that is buried in the basement is the difference between quitting your day job and racking in big profits, versus constantly chasing your tail, and your competition to no avail.

With that said, there are about 10 or 12 really easy ways to amp up your search engine ranking power very quickly, and I'll share 2 easy ways that anyone can almost INSTANTLY improve their optimization efforts below:

Higher Ranking Tip #1: Run an Incoming Links Campaign
Yes, this is the very best way to build up bodacious back links to your site, and do it in a hurry. Use ONLY human edited directories, and preferably submit them by hand, or outsource if you have the available cash. (very inexpensive) These are directories that have "trust" in the search engines, and if they are giving you a free, one way incoming link, your trust factor goes up exponentially quickly as well.

Higher Ranking Tip #2: Use Article Marketing Campaigns Creatively
Yes, I use article marketing authoritatively for free traffic by piggybacking off of the trust that the major directories already have earned with each piece of new content I create. This means that my content will rank, often on the very first page of Google, simply by "borrowing" the trust that directories like EZA have already gleaned. But, you can ALSO use highly targeted, keyword focused anchor text, in combination with important internal site pages, to turbo charge your rankings in rapid fire turn around time, for keywords that you want to own in a hurry (and will!)

So in short you are simply saying:

- build backlinks using directories;
- build backlinks using articles.

I think on site SEO is even more important but that's just my opionion. Also, there are many other ways to generate backlinks.

One of the problems with using high ranking article sites is surely that by placing it on that site and also your own, you stand to upset search engines with duplicate content? It is OK to spin articles so they are 40% or so unique but if you just wrote articles and included them in your site, you will list on organic searches anyway, and potentially, over time, particularly in niche areas, rank more highly than an article site could.

Yeah these are not only easy ways but also the important ways to generate the traffic and ranking for your sites...Thanks for sharing..

You have only specified 2 of the more options available.

For backlinks I used to do:
Directory Submission
Article Submission
Social Bookmarking
Link Exchange
Blogging

Regards
John

i think you can't boost your ranking that fast :D

having some quality back links are good, to increase your site ranking :D

MI
Back