The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Easy way to make money

seosrv

affiliate
I see so many people wondering how they can make money online. There are many ways, and it's just a matter of choosing the best.

I mean, work is work, so you're not going to LOVE the process. But for many of us, doing things like writing and marketing ebooks is more enjoyable than being a used car salesman or construction worker.

I've found that learning how to write and sell ebooks is all you really need to learn to make money online. It's a simple matter of researching niche forums for little known secrets, deciding whether the market would buy it, then marketing with articles, paid ads, or forums.

Just get off your butt and do it! Crank out one new ebook or report every other month (it's not that hard) and you can make as much as a part time job within 4 months or less.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm well yeah maybe you got your point there but i guess when it comes to money internet is not that reliable still....

through internet many people are taking advantage of it...

I don't want to be a construction worker....

I can't agree with you more.

Although is not as easy as it sounds, it requires hard work and lots of research and of course action.

There are thousands of ways to make money online. Writing and selling ebooks might work for a person, but not for other who don't like to write. It is best to find the monetization model that fits your value, hobbies, passion and knowledge.

One funny thing that I have discovered is that there are plenty of people who want to make money online and yet to make money online, are teaching other people to make money online. Just wondering how can someone teach you what he/she don't want?

Hard work and determination

Ebooks are a great way of making money...

However, i ahve come across many successful affiliates in my time, some of which are making more than $10,000 a month and the only advice i ever get from them is work hard at it, never give up and keep going no matter how well or poor you do.

All i can say is i agree. It may sound silly to some people but i honestly believe that if you constantly improve your site, write fresh articles, e-books, blogs etc and keep deterimined to suceed then one day you will.

What I love about my own ebooks is that I can make a sale even when I'm not promoting it. There are sales buttons out there with my name on it. When I first started in internet marketing, I was "working" all the time but didn't spend enough of my time putting out buy buttons (whether for my own products or as an affiliate).

Now I don't count it as work unless I make it to the end.

I've found that learning how to write and sell ebooks is all you really need to learn to make money online. It's a simple matter of researching niche forums for little known secrets, deciding whether the market would buy it, then marketing with articles, paid ads, or forums.

You have made writing, promoting and selling e-books much easier through your post. Do you really think that writing articles, paid ads and forum postings are enough to sell your books? :)

It sure does take work, and your e-book needs to be "GOOD", plus the price needs to be right. I'd rather sell more at a lower price, than few at a high price. I have found that not going over $10.00 is a good price-point for the average e-book. Any others have thoughts on pricing? I do believe this is a huge part of whether or not one makes the sales, but would love to hear other opinions on it. Thanks.

I prefer affiliate marketing. I have written one ebook but its not something I'd do on a regular basis.
Affiliate marketing = no customer support = lots of time to grow the business!

My first venture into making money online was through a website and google adsense and then through doing surveys. I now make most of my money through blogging.

Actually, I'm working on e-books right now :) I've found that I know about many things that I can sell through ebooks, and maybe people would pay for it.

Selling e books can be a great way to make money because people love to buy information. Many people just seem tyo want to learn how to do something more so than actually putting it into action.

However, selling e books isn't all about screenshots of your clickbank accounts or whatever, it's about positioning yourself as an expert in your niche. If your e book isn't good or is just a bunch of old, recycled ideas that can be found for free all over the web, success will be short lived and your reputation will suffer.

"Making money" is a very broad term. I like specific action plans that lead to making money like:
  • How to build a website
  • How to drive traffic
  • SEO

You know, more specific parts of the entire process. Making money online certainly isn't a specific plan since there are so many ways to do it.

I'm not talking about anyone or any e book in particular, just a general thought.

Sheree

Selling Videos

Another thing that may be very lucrative is selling video course. You could invest in Camtasia and create all kinds of training videos. I'm in the development and case study phase of creating my 1st video course right now. I thought it would be hard and yes, it does involve some work and dedication but hard, I am having a blast.

Sheree

Writing and selling e-books is a great way to make money, I wrote my first e-book a few months ago, I decided not to sell it instead I put it up on scribd for free, its doing well with a lot of people reading It plus its a great way to promote your websites or affiliate links.

If people want to sell e-books my advice would be to start on eBay, yeah I know theres already a lot of people selling e-books on there, but its a great way to start and eventually you can start a website and get your customers to head over to there. But yeah as I read earlier to be successful at anything you have to stick with it and not give up.

Writing Ebooks

So would you say you make more $ by writing your own ebooks and selling them.. or reselling books you have MRR to?

If one has little experience writing ebooks how will the customers trust you know what you are writing about... if you have no reputation?

Well as I said there are sites like scribd where you could post parts or all of the e-books you write for free and get feedback on them to see what readers think and if the e-books have helped them in anyway. You don't have to start selling your own e-books right away. Sites like scribd are a great way to get a reputation.

You can start making money selling other peoples e-books, but you would certainly make more selling your own e-books that you have written in the long run.

banners
Back