The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Earn $30 per sale, Louis Let's Dance

Affiliate Venture Group

affiliate
Hey Everybody,

I am Chris Kautz and I wanted to tell you that PAB67Media has launched an affiliate program for a brand new merchant on Shareasale.

The merchant is called Honey Let’s Dance, and the offer is Louis Let's Dance If you are aware of the highly acclaimed TV show, “Dancing with Stars”, then you should recognize Louis van Amstel. Louis van Amstel is one of the world’s best professional dancers and choreographers. He is currently the head choreographer for Dancing with the Stars and is rumored to return to dancing on the show next season.

The most anticipated DVD system of the year is here! Emmy Nominated Choreographer, Louis van Amstel, best known for 3 hit seasons on America's most popular show, 'Dancing with the Stars', has brought to you the Only Complete System of Learning Ballroom Dance! Shed those pounds, get the toned body you have always wanted, and add some romance to your relationship with this Complete Dance System. It's time to shake things up (on the dance floor, of course)! Order Now! Limited Offer!

With release of his new product, LouisLetsDance.com, Louis van Amstel is making many appearances on various talk shows, such as Oprah and Hollywood Access, giving this product a lot of brand recognition.

Quick Facts

- $30.00cpa
- 60 day cookie
- Consumers purchase 8 DVD’s for the price of 5 at a savings of 44%
- Free Shipping
- Plenty of branding and brand recognition as Louis van Amstel is making the rounds on various talk shows.

Click Here for more details and to sign up.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at
pab67media AT gmail DOT com

banners
Back