The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Earn £15 per month (what do you think?)

kcking26

affiliate
Hi
You can earn £15 per website and you can submit 5 websites per account - which means potential earnings of £75 per month.

This might not sound like a great amount of money but this website doesn't really have any kind of standards - they pretty much accept any websites into the program, regardless of site quality or traffic. Therefore you can easily create a website for free and start earning a nice amount of money from it too.

You can also run this program along side Google Adsense and other advertising programs (thats what the website told me anyway). New publishers can be paid by PayPal!

Thanks for this post, it will be nice if you give more info about it here instead of just linking to your site. I take it what you are advertising is a sort of PPC advert, could you please shed a bit more light on it, who is behind it?

I don't agree with these types of services anymore...

I have never earn't much money with them but I can't talk specifics for matched.co.uk so I don't know about them in particular.

Hello. I am from Ukraine. If you are in 12-16 years, I can produce for you good job.It is about some auctions. If you are interrested, write here zh00k @mail.ru

MI
Back