The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Eager To Become a Millionaire Here!

Alex July

affiliate
Hi, there, guys!
I'm Alex, a passionate blogger, a youtuber.

No, I am not a newbie, I am 31, and I have big deal of experience in... being online :)
English is not my first language by the way.
I had a lot of websites in Russian, was making good amounts of money...

I started to procratinate, read stuff on psychology, motivation. Tony Robbins, Brian Tracy. Oh, I enjoy reading books.
Passive income kills motivation, doesn't it? Oh, yes, it does, I know that!
But one day my websites got kicked by search engines, I got depressed.

The highest level of stupidity is to create a passive income stream (to build a website, a blog) and to relax, to stop working...

Depression, procrastination, long days of... doing nothing. Crysis, inflation, devalvation, no job, no opportunities to get hired... What to do?

I decided to improve my English and to start making money in English speaking Internet.

And here I am - eager to become an online millionaire.

Oh, Yeah, I will make that million!!! I do believe. Not only do I believe, but I know.

The law of attraction - have you ever heard of it? IT WORKS! It does work!

I am the member of other communities for webmasters and affiliate marketers. I've never heard of Affiliatefix (and I don't know why).
Today I decided to correct this error, and here I am.

Why am I here? To share my experience (yes, I know a lot about building websites, SEO, online marketing), and of course, to learn from other members' experiences.

Even though, my English sucks a little bit (or it sucks a lot? let me know), I feel pretty comfortable to post messages, to read articles, to watch videos, and of course, to make videos.

I am an extraverted, tremendously energized person, and sometimes in the future I will be a public speaker )))

Healthy lifestyle, finances, web development - this is what I am passionate about.

I'm married, I have a beautiful wife, two kids, and I... have to feed my family.

Let me learn from your success stories, and let me share with you my experience.

I will be tremendously happy to become an active member of this Affiliatefix.

You wanna post a comment? The mic is yours!

Hi, there, guys!

Hi @Alex July , welcome to the AffilaiteFix family!

I'm Alex, a passionate blogger, a youtuber.

No, I am not a newbie, I am 31, and I have big deal of experience in... being online :)
English is not my first language by the way.
I had a lot of websites in Russian, was making good amounts of money...

I started to procratinate, read stuff on psychology, motivation. Tony Robbins, Brian Tracy. Oh, I enjoy reading books.
Passive income kills motivation, doesn't it? Oh, yes, it does, I know that!
But one day my websites got kicked by search engines, I got depressed.

The highest level of stupidity is to create a passive income stream (to build a website, a blog) and to relax, to stop working...

Depression, procrastination, long days of... doing nothing. Crysis, inflation, devalvation, no job, no opportunities to get hired... What to do?

I decided to improve my English and to start making money in English speaking Internet.

And here I am - eager to become an online millionaire.

Oh, Yeah, I will make that million!!! I do believe. Not only do I believe, but I know.

The law of attraction - have you ever heard of it? IT WORKS! It does work!

I am the member of other communities for webmasters and affiliate marketers. I've never heard of Affiliatefix (and I don't know why).
Today I decided to correct this error, and here I am.

Why am I here? To share my experience (yes, I know a lot about building websites, SEO, online marketing), and of course, to learn from other members' experiences.

Even though, my English sucks a little bit (or it sucks a lot? let me know), I feel pretty comfortable to post messages, to read articles, to watch videos, and of course, to make videos.

I am an extraverted, tremendously energized person, and sometimes in the future I will be a public speaker )))

Healthy lifestyle, finances, web development - this is what I am passionate about.

I'm married, I have a beautiful wife, two kids, and I... have to feed my family.

Let me learn from your success stories, and let me share with you my experience.

I will be tremendously happy to become an active member of this Affiliatefix.

You wanna post a comment? The mic is yours!

Load of goodness in your past and I am sure you will get a good footing in your adventures here on the Fix!

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back