The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

E-mail marketing giving me grey hairs

S

srusa1

All the rules involved with email marketing are giving me grey hairs. We have customers we may not have a need to communicate with in over 6 months but our mass email provider requires it or they are considered bad email addresses. Customers change their email addresses constantly without updating their accounts. Trying to keep a clean list is getting tougher and tougher.:mad:

Here's my take on this: It's all a matter of urgency. If a person relies on that email account for anything important (bank, phone, work, etc) he will move heaven and earth to ensure he gets these emails. If it is however for marketing material and borderline junk, he will usually forget or not bother ... hence the relationship you have really is key. But for mass email marketing most users will simply NOT update their email.

All the rules involved with email marketing are giving me grey hairs. We have customers we may not have a need to communicate with in over 6 months but our mass email provider requires it or they are considered bad email addresses. Customers change their email addresses constantly without updating their accounts. Trying to keep a clean list is getting tougher and tougher.:mad:

Hi,

Its really great to have email addresses, this can improve your business and the main point for a business is to keep remembering its customers that what new your introducing and if you have any offers for your customer to attract them to your website. As you said you have the contact list now you need to have a bulk emailing service to send emails to your recipients and update them according to your website. There are many software available in the market but don't get trapped with any company that never provides what they say. However I will recommend you a company Imailunlimited who knows the value of a customer and provide them the service for what they pay for. Also the software of really remarkable I'm using it from a long time now and never hear of any software that has very effective features. Also if your contact list of 1.7 million needs to be clean they also have the service to clean your list from Duplicating, Spam cops, Fake emails, and much more. " Imailunlimited " also offers list cleaning service " Cleanmyemaillist " I hope after you try them once you won't be disappointed.

Thank you.

MI
Back