The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

DreamCash

Sound looks like they want to run away from their business. I am just wondering those what would be those affiliate who are already make money but don't get payment. That is why I like old affiliate networks.

Sound looks like they want to run away from their business. I am just wondering those what would be those affiliate who are already make money but don't get payment. That is why I like old affiliate networks.

Well few of their affiliates switched to our network(Mgcash) and we have to give their former affiliates early payments,
because they are broke.

This is from one of their former affiliates: "
hmm oky :) pls be quick if posible
urgent
since i lost 330$ on dreamcash
all of my payments are on hold :(
:3cry "

So definitely they are out of the business now.

Well few of their affiliates switched to our network(Mgcash) and we have to give their former affiliates early payments,
because they are broke.

This is from one of their former affiliates: "
hmm oky :) pls be quick if posible
urgent
since i lost 330$ on dreamcash
all of my payments are on hold :(
:3cry "

So definitely they are out of the business now.
This is really great. I appreciate your moves towards the affiliate. You saved some broken people. Wish you a good luck.

Mr. Fox, Could you please provide me a list of old affiliate networks. Which are not fraud.
If you are the newbie then you can start with CB, Jvzoo, CJ etc. Although those are not CPA networks, but there are very least amount of chance to be acting as the fraud.

Lol this is a known story . They listed the website for sale on another forum .

I chated with the owner a little and he said he was bussy with other stuff and had to shut down the whole project . Dont know if he paid anyone or not .
If you want to buy it I can connect you with the seller .

MI
Back