The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Double-digit rise in Npower bills

gkd_uk

Energy firm Npower has announced that electricity prices for its domestic customers will rise by 12.7%, while gas bills will see a 17.2% increase.
Npower, the UK's fourth-largest energy provider, said it had been "forced to put up prices" because of soaring wholesale energy costs.

It said it expected rival energy providers to follow suit with their own price rises "very shortly".

Npower's four million customers will pay the higher prices from 5 January.

Read more

I changed my car a few days ago, I went out of my way to buy LPG car, I has to travel all the way to Leicester to buy the car, its well worth it. Now my blood presure does not have to rise each time petrol price rises. LPG cost 47P per litre as oppose to about £1.04 per listre for petrol :)

Here across the pond, heating and energy costs are up 80 percent compared to last year...seems like we are all getting wammied.
Not to mention all these crazy storms everyone is having.
I know you guys are paying more than us for petrol, but here pretty quick we might catch up. Not to mention * oh boy* the usd is weak...

I changed my car a few days ago, I went out of my way to buy LPG car, I has to travel all the way to Leicester to buy the car, its well worth it. Now my blood presure does not have to rise each time petrol price rises. LPG cost 47P per litre as oppose to about £1.04 per listre for petrol :)

Good move, it took my brother who drives a Shogun about 1 year to get back the outlay of the conversion on the savings he made. So now he is really getting the cheap motoring, LPG prices are creeping up though, but petrol prices are currently too high for most people who have to commute.

LPG is Liquified Petroleum Gas so you car basically run on gas instead of petrol or diesel, because gas is more enviroment friendly thanks diesel or petrol, its much cheaper.

MI
Back