The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Don't forget Neil is now your man

temi

affiliate
Guys,
Don't forget Neil is the owner of this forum now, he should be your first port of call should you have problems with your accounts.

I am still around to help but thing Neil FIRST before Temi :)

Guys,
Don't forget Neil is the owner of this forum now, he should be your first port of call should you have problems with your accounts.

We know that temi but it takes some time to match up with new owner. We still hope that you will contribute your valuable little to UK WW.

DON.

i can be a bit lazy to be honest, but all it needs is a good slap and the promise of the odd beer :)

Nice to meet you Neil, hope I will continue with forum with a new owner. I feel you are as friendly as Temi and will take UKWW to next level.

The site UKWW is an identity and owners are just caretakers who cares for community, we see UKWW as community where we can spend some of the valuable time with every one!

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,

I don't know why but I'm now reminded of the young ones!

"Theres someone at the door rick"
"Theres someone at the door vivian"
"Theres someone at the door mike"
"Theres someone at the door NEIL"

Nah its toblerone all the way ;) We just bought back a 4.5Kg toblerone from switzerland, going to attempt to axe it into pieces and send everyone a bit that is expecting some kind of gift :p

Neil , nice to see you around .It is my pleasure to be in this forum . The things will soon be back as it was before . The forum will grow to its maximum size under your leadership .

I had a few brief chats with Neil and he seems like a nice guy. I put faith in him for the sites he owns and runs and i see that he has done a good job so far.

MI
Back