The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Does the same IP’s backlinks affect my website ranking?

santoshbssi

affiliate
[FONT=&quot]My question is that if I am getting 100 links from same IP website then it will decrease my site ranking or increase it?[/FONT]

I totally agree with above post, good to have different ip while doing backlinks but it does not matter the most....

I read somewhere that if you do have a lot of inbound links from one source, like a forum of good reputation, there's only so much benefit you can derive from it. The 100th link from that site is not going to give your site the same "authority" boost as the 1st one does...

Hello, you are right. There is no any punishment in getting more links from the same IP address. It can only be helpfull.
Of course, it's better to have got more backlinks from different IP addresses, mean from different sources.
However, having 100 or 200 backlinks from this forum, could only help :longtongue:
Have a nice day !

Well it is good to have more then 1 IP but if your using black hat then IP also cant save you. IP can be changed on one system but if your mac is been caught what will you do.
so you dont need to worry about IP game just work slow and keep quality in your work.

Well, it doesn’t matter that you back links on same IP but be careful about posting on same resources at a time.

MI
Back