The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Does it matter what country the affiliate program is located in?

Lise

affiliate
Hi all,

I live in Canada.
I assume that most affiliate programs are American based. Does it matter if the program I join is a .com or a .ca?
What if a customer in Japan clicks on my affiliate link, will they see USD as the currency, CDN because I am in Canada or will they see the Yen?

Hi all,

I live in Canada.
I assume that most affiliate programs are American based. Does it matter if the program I join is a .com or a .ca?
What if a customer in Japan clicks on my affiliate link, will they see USD as the currency, CDN because I am in Canada or will they see the Yen?

From what I have seen it depends on the affiliate/offer you pick. Mostly though they will see USD. Some offers only pay for certain countries so if your offer only paid for US, Canada and UK leads then you won't get paid if someone from Japan signs up. You need to either use a service that geo targets the offers to the visitors country or you need to manually show different offers to different countries or you need to only buy traffic from certain countries.

Hi all,

I live in Canada.

it depends on the program of the affiliate what you are using or you working on.....the mostly programs are paid in USD as it is the world wide used currency........ but for some programs targeted traffic you need to show offers manually to the people especially for the geo targeted traffic..... the geo targeted traffic needs to be shown currency of their respected country manually..

banners
Back