The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do Your Research

jbirdmanjr

affiliate
If you are gonna use articles to make money, and to lead readers to landing pages or sales pages, you need to research everything from new search trends to the products you will sell. I actually research for what keywords I might have a chance to rank on search engines with, then I decide what to sell.
Sometimes we want to sell a certain product, regardless of what it will actually take to sell it.
But, if you do your research and find that there are some hot, new , search terms on the rise from say, ebay pulse or lycos 50, you could create an article that will get ranked real quick. All you need after that is a product.
Honestly, that system has worked well for me. I have made a decent amount of sales that way. Now, if you are looking to build a list , this isnt the way. But if you are interested in selling multiple products, research the search terms and rising keywords, and you will find that ranking well on search engines is a matter of good timing and the right keywords.

If you want a perfect article for your business you need to work hard for finding it..You have to search your niche keywords and stuff, then think twice and check it..It's good to do so from the very beginning..Thanks

If you want a perfect article for your business you need to work hard for finding it..You have to search your niche keywords and stuff, then think twice and check it..It's good to do so from the very beginning..Thanks

GOOD THOROUGH KW research is the BACKBONE of a successful campaign.
YOu dont need paid KW tools either. Googles external KW tool works well for me and nichebuddy.info Another free tool which means you dont have to jump between different screens when you are checking how many quoted or unquoted results you are getting on the SERPS

This is all really good information, I find that reading other articles in whatever niche you are trying to promote. As with this it can make you a master in any market. Research is key to great articles and I usually try and focus on one keyword phrase per article .. It works for me that way , but many others do more then that..

MI
Back