The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do you use forum directories?

Meti

affiliate
Just out of curiousity, do you use these forum directories, I like them as they target a very wide niche and if you now use these directories, which one do you frequently use?

I think these directories can be a great way to find the best forum that suits your needs, not to mention they may be a great way to find forums if you need to ask a question or so.

Don't be shy to make an reply :)

- Meti

I found the forums I needed a long time ago. Now, I am already an active user on some forums and on some others, even thought I am an users for a long time I do not really post that often. I just spend time on the forums I find useful and where users offer really good info about the domain I work in.

yes i can use it..

Well i think directories forums are great think to make That directory more popular and active.

I only register in Gii.in's forum and directorycritic's forums..

Dilpreet

Sometimes, only sometimes. These type of directories are very limited to what they offer.

If active in a forum I like to go to different categories and learn from others as well as offer something.

Sometimes, only sometimes. These type of directories are very limited to what they offer.

If active in a forum I like to go to different categories and learn from others as well as offer something.

Sometimes it can be very hard to find a board you're looking for, perhaps lets take for example, pets health boards may not be as common as webmaster boards; and you usually want comparision, which board is the better, which provides better advice etc..

That's one of the factors, I like to visit and browse through forum directories, you may also find interesting niche ideas.

- Meti

banners
Back