The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do you use facebook at work

F

Flex

How much do you use facebook at work?

I mean like once a day or you always login over a day at work?

And how you use facebook? What do you do?

huh? i have already answered this question.
what i always do in facebook is to post updates, invite targeted friends and join in relevant communities and interact with other members.

huh? i have already answered this question.
what i always do in facebook is to post updates, invite targeted friends and join in relevant communities and interact with other members.

Hi,

I do the same as you are, as you get so many niche communities and also targeted people too.

Whenever I got latest updates I add it in the facebook. I get so many requests and I accepts it.

Thanks!!

Hi,

As today I was working on faceBook and I in a 5 to 10 mins I got so many requests fro joining the groups which are valuable for my niche and also I got so many god replies from them too.

it totally depends on the latest updates you have or any plans for your services that you can share with them.

Thanks!!

I have spent an hour daily on Facebook for work.Doing the same thing updating wall page.posting relevant content,participate in group activities and discussion.

yes,
I am using facebook for work.With the help of face book we can introduce his product and now marketing is become easy and cheapest on social media.

Yes,

I am using facebook for increasing the traffic on my site and using for chating with my friends and marketing like that introduce our product in market,.posting relevant content,participate in group activities and discussion.

I have a facebook page but am not allowed to check it at work. It is banned at work so I can only use it when I am at home.

i hardly use facebook in my job,because i am not used to posting View attachment 915something to show the products, i am afraid it will be banned!but from the above i think it is time to change ,then facebook will be a good place to introduce the products!

Attachments

• 17.gif
    17.gif
    49 bytes · Views: 8
I only use personal facebook account during break time but i use facebook all the time for business purposes usually to interact and update my customers and soon to be customers.

banners
Back