propellerads adcombo
  1. The Essential Kit For Affiliate Marketers

    Guaranteed to work, always updated, top quality essentials.
    Easy to work and packed with features that make you more money.
    Coming Soon.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Do you spend or save?

Discussion in 'General Internet Marketing' started by Snoop, Sep 14, 2014.

  1. Snoop

    Snoop Affiliate affiliate

    279
    37
    28
    Just out of curiosity do you spend or save your earnings mostly?
     
  2. K

    K Administrator Administrator affiliate

    Personally I reinvest most and what I pay myself I save.

    My plan within the next 2-3 years is to buy a nice house and not have to worry about a large mortgage.

    Also to grow my companies and businesses.
     
  3. rakesh21

    rakesh21 Affiliate affiliate

    34
    12
    8
    I reinvest too!
     
    joshuaharwood likes this.
  4. joshuaharwood

    joshuaharwood Affiliate affiliate

    64
    19
    8
    So many people never reinvest their earnings. They wonder why they never progress. Good stuff lads. I too, reinvest into myself (Personal Development) & my business.
     
  5. razrus5

    razrus5 Affiliate affiliate

    81
    28
    18
    Got to reinvest. That is how you roll it bigger.
     
    internalsoul likes this.
  6. TheDanmit

    TheDanmit Affiliate affiliate

    136
    59
    28
    Reinvest almost everything and also invest in new bussines ideas.
     
  7. williamrs

    williamrs Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

    105
    187
    43
    As all the others above, I also reinvest most of my earnings (not necessarily on other campaigns).

    I think that's what business people should do, instead of simply saving money.

    After all, money makes money.

    However, I also spend a good percentage of my money. I believe that business is only worth it if you can enjoy your life while you're doing it, instead of doing business thinking that one day you will be able to use your money and "enjoy" it.

    That's why I love what I do and don't have the goal to retire or completely change my business and work in the future.
     
  8. vanmeter

    vanmeter Affiliate affiliate

    9
    2
    1
    I do my best to have my affiliate commissions pay for my next venture. I find it a good way for me to have a safe income through other efforts and then use my affiliate funds to build my next project.
     
  9. EndlessROI

    EndlessROI Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

    7
    2
    3
    I reinvest ~70% of my IM income and save the remaining 30% :)
     
  10. Effect

    Effect Affiliate affiliate

    171
    24
    18
    I'm not at the point where I can do both yet but really hope to soon.
     
    luipogi likes this.

Top Resources

banners