The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Do You Send Newsletter?

Happy Marketer

affiliate
I don't have any website/blog. I have collect leads via advertising. Now should I send a newsletter which will cover all the vital info of my niche? I'll drive them to different sites. Do you send newsletter too? Does it help?

Are you asking how you can monetize your database? Or are you would like to convert the leads for your own products?

I don't have any website/blog. I have collect leads via advertising. Now should I send a newsletter which will cover all the vital info of my niche? I'll drive them to different sites. Do you send newsletter too? Does it help?
As you are doing affiliate marketing I suggest you to start a blog or review website. Because in order to grow your business in long term you should emphasize in blogging. For the newsletter part is helpful to connect people and grow authority. So this is a good practice.

Hey @Happy Marketer,

Now you have collected leads, you're facing multiple possibilities to monetize your base :
1) Depending on your niche, you can sell those leads to affiliate networks or in direct with lead buyers potentially interested.
2) You can start email marketing by sending promotional stuff to your base along with useful and free informations.
3) You can make a website around your niche and sending all your leads to it.

Of course, you're not limited to 1 option, you could eventually go for 2 and 3 for maximize profits.

PS : More info on leads selling : How to Set up a Lead Generation Campaign | Oliver Kenyon | Young Entrepreneur

Yes. I have used newsletters before and they have really worked out for me. I will however give you a warning or a tip. Please make sure that you personalize the newsletters as much as you can since it is the only way to convince the recipient that it is not spam. It takes sometime but once you have made a break through, things will just fall into place. Good luck buddy.

it would still be a good idea but you may however add a link which you can tell them if they don't want to receive any newsletter they can click to unsubscribe. some users find it annoying actually.

The newsletter is one of the suitable methods to build your authority to your audience. In this case, you need to create your website first. For the future purpose and make your marketing one step ahead you need to create a website where you can write the review about your promotional software/products/service. Then only send the weekly report/news about your site.

The question is why you don't have a site or a blog? Usually it's better to have one to promote business online. As people simply may not understand, who's sending those letters, and mark them as spam without reading. Lead contacts may 'get used' to you to accept information you send to them.

Hey there,

I would indeed send a newsletter, and use a tool like Volleyy - Emails your readers love to combine both tasks of sending newsletters and creating blog posts. Your sent newsletters are also publicly available on your landing page as blog posts

Last edited:
banners
Back