propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Do you promote submit offer on LeadImpact?

Discussion in 'Pay Per View' started by kimdung910, Jul 20, 2012.

1. kimdung910

kimdung910 Affiliate affiliate

They said that, I need choice "Sweepstakes/Giveaways" category , with 0.02$/view, it is hard to get profit with this price
    Do you think?
    help me
    Thanks

2. T.S.

T.S. Affiliate affiliate

That is only $0.005 over the minimum for the cheapest categories. With the right targets, lander, and optimization you could make it work.

3. david15923

david15923 Affiliate affiliate

It is not THAT hard if you think well. For example, you pay 20$ for 1K views, if you have a 10% CTR, that's 100 clicks and if you have a 10% conversion rate you can get 15$. Then delete the targets that are not converting and you should make a profit.

Look at this case study:
    [video=youtube;yesHbZwLwhA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yesHbZwLwhA[/video]

4. kjrocker

kjrocker Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

IMO all type of campaigns require same effort and same budget if you know what you are doing . Thats the sole reason i never tried offers with below 5 bucks payout ..

5. T.S.

T.S. Affiliate affiliate

Never? My first 4 figure profit days happened with payouts under $5.

6. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

i think it also depends what platform your using, for the lesser volume platforms id use lesser offers like submits. For the higher ones, higher offers :)

7. kjrocker

kjrocker Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Well i just shared my experienced . Maybe they did converted for you not denying that :)

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed