The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do you listen to music while working?

MacMarkus

affiliate
Hey Affiliates,
I'm interested in whether you listen to music while working or if it disturbs you. And what music do you prefer? does it push you while working?
:)

I usually do, unless I'm trying to write an article or post. For the most part, I listen to whatever's current, but sometimes I get in a '70s mood. :)

Unfortuanetely we're not allowed to listen music. That's really stupid because I would have much more passion to work, if I listen to my favourite singer.

I can't work in complete silence - as a rule, I listen to the radio or my favourite collection of songs and singers.

I like to listen to music while I'm surfing my sites. I get lost in the music especially when playing disco and the music keeps me zipping along.:)

Listening to music while working gets me in "the zone". It feels like I work much faster and more efficient when working with music.

So funny how different people are.

I love music but CAN'T work with it on. Its too distracting and almost irritating to me. I need complete silence to focus!

So as you can imagine on the days my maid service is here cleaning, banging around and vacuuming, it drives me nuts!

Absolutely!!!!

I have found that music in the background helps me focus and drowns out anything else that may be going on around me.

I have serveral playlists. Motivational, Creative, Concentration and so on.

Just chiming in, I like most here enjoy some form of music at least at some points during my online work.

I find classical great for the creativity times of my work while jazz or even pop or lite rock for some of the more tedious repetitive part of the day.

But like someone previously mentioned above, some times complete silence is a nice change.... especially when trying to organize things & the like.

;)

As a general rule, yes, I do listen to music while I work. I find it relaxing and I can work better and faster if the music is on :)

I LOVE listening to music while I work. I usually have my imac shuffle the music in my itunes collection, or I use pandora.com because i can listen to similar songs to ones i love, even if i never heard of the particular artist.

Like for example, i'll put in three doors down, and they will start playing all kinds of stuff similar to the band. Awesome way to find new stuff. :)

the future of listening to music at home.

As I am the only one in the house besides my dog, it acts as a metronome. adds noise b besides the whir of the computer.

I dont often play local radio stations because too many ads and random music. I like alternative radio off the net, but depends on what time it is being played - if it is too mellow productivity goes down.

So while I can stand it, I play generic dance music to keep me up with my coffee. then turn it off when I want to have a coffee break and chill ...

Got to regulate your work environment to max work.

Absolutely, that is one thing that helps me stay focused and on task for what I need to do. Heck, many times I have my headphones and forget to turn on the music haha

Sometimes yes, sometimes not, it depends on my work, i think.when i'm mostly facing tough things, i feel like there is no time for music, but there are also time it helps me a lot, then i work faster.I know it sounds weird.

We are not allowed to listen to music - in UK you need a licence in the workplace and my boss is too mean to get one! :(

Hey Affiliates,
I'm interested in whether you listen to music while working or if it disturbs you. And what music do you prefer? does it push you while working?
:)

I quite listening music while working. I found that I have more focus if I can hear my thoughts and also solve the problem more quickly.

Yes I do.

I find that it actually helps me to focus on my task and be more productive. There certainly limits on everything so throwing a loud party in the middle of the day just isn?t possible or productive.

Hi MacMarkus, absolutely. When I am writing, coding or doing graphics I like to listen to Ambient Soundscapes. A few personal favorites are Klaus Schulze, Jean Michel Jarre, Armin van Buuren, and a brilliant 4 CD Box set that was released in the early 1990's called Amberdelic Space.

'The Problem With Reality Is That There Is No Background Music'

MI
Back