The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Do You Know What A 710 Is?

Robocop

affiliate
A few days ago I was having some work done at my local garage. A blonde came in and asked for a seven-hundred-ten.
We all looked at each other and another customer asked, 'What is a seven-hundred-ten?'
She replied, 'You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine, I have lost it and need a new one..' She went on to say that she did not know exactly what it was, but this piece had always been there.
The mechanic gave her a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like. She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710. He then took her over to another car which had its hood up and asked 'Is there a 710 on this car?'
She pointed and said, 'Of course, its right there.'

If you're not sure what a 710 is look at the photo below.

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 11
Well, there is always two sides to a coin, to someone it could be a 710, to another it could be Oil :)

Well, there is always two sides to a coin, to someone it could be a 710, to another it could be Oil
And the 3rd side of the coin (strange coin) for people that cant read its just *^"*

Note:
Appoligies to those reading this that cant read, no harm was intended by the above comment :D

Cute, I read backwards as fast as forwards. I thought it was interesting but not funny.

By the way, 710 is a freeway in Southern California that connects the harbor in Long Beach to the East Los Angeles interchange. Most of the traffic is container trucks from Asia. Where inexpensive products arrive in the USA and killing American manufacturing. Owned by manufacturers such as myself, but not me, striving a profit in this tightening economy. My sad manufacturing way of life in Southern California.

I was gonna say an air plane model :nono: it was an oil cap.

You gotta love blonds, they can make you day...

MI
Back