The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do You Guys Use PLR Articles On Your Blog?

90% of it is mine or my husband's. On my adoption blog, I have forums members that contribute also. On my keyword/niche blogs, most of it is ours. but I have handful of articles on them that I paid for.

I always write all of my content by hand, the day I want to post it for my blog. Articles represent the past, and with internet marketing things can become outdated relatively quickly.

PLR content can be a great thing actually if used wisely. I mean, if you change around the first and last paragraphs a bit and use some synonyms in 10 mins you can pretty much have another article written. Saves time and if done well you can fly under Google's duplicate content radar!

PLR Articles

I like using PLR articles, but I always spin words and sentences around to make them my own. I have been a member of Wealthy Affiliate for several months now, and they provide about 50 - 100 new PLRs every month which is really helpful to my campaigns. They also give you a program called Rapid Writer, which I love because it makes spinning articles out so very easy.

I also write about 80% of my own content. :)

Just my thoughts,

Carmen

So far what I have been doing it trying to post 7 days a week and writing my own content 7 days a week. IF I cant think of anything to write about I use PLR's and change the wording, the title etc. I try to to rely on them and def don use them more than 2 times in 7 days.

I think the purpose of the blog would decide it. Is this a flagship blog that you care about? Or is it just to make money or for Adsense?

I would never use PLR on a blog I care about and want to make a name for, but if it's just to make money then it's cool, just make sure to ALWAYS rewrite PLR and Keyword optimize EVERY single post title and content to show up all over the SERPS.

Thanks for the replies.
I try to not use them and if I do it is when I can't figure out anything to write about for that day. Even then I still change up the articles so they arent excatly the same.

Thanks for the replies.
I try to not use them and if I do it is when I can't figure out anything to write about for that day. Even then I still change up the articles so they arent excatly the same.

You are very right, using PLR to give you ideas when none are coming is a great way to use them, basically you can get tons of ideas from viewing PLR, also if you are writing for a niche you do not know very well then PLR can give great ideas as well.

You are very right, using PLR to give you ideas when none are coming is a great way to use them, basically you can get tons of ideas from viewing PLR, also if you are writing for a niche you do not know very well then PLR can give great ideas as well.

Exactly! I know I often sit in front of the screen having a hard time just getting started. Even just seeing some new or different titles can spark a new article or blog post. Like you said, when the idea's aren't there.

Course, I might be a little bias :)

PlR is really a good thing when u don't know what to write. It's like a generator of ideas.
And I agree with genuwine4532, it's worth to use PLR only for blogs u want to make money on, not a name for

banners
Back