The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Do you feel comfortable buying online?

Yes I agree with most comments here and feel confident also, I try to analise a site quickly before purchasing anything though first to be sure. Them using paypal is always a bonus as i have never had any problems there. I do not worry about if they use shared ssl or there own ssl just as long as they use ssl.

With that said i also judge a website by how well it looks like what fashion unplug said above. A good template design shows effort in a lot of ways and so indicates more trust.

Well, buying online seems firstly something unsafe, and u doubt much untill u try it.
However, after some shopping done online, from well-known and famous shops, that gives u confidence (for ex: ssl certificates), u continue buying many things online.
Personally, i also feared about this at the beginning, but now i buy online mostly, it is easier, and saves me a lot of time.

It's always a lot of stress for me, but I have no time to seek thing I need elsewhere. So I use only big and famous online shops, and only when it's necessary.

online shopping offers many advantages to customers. Online shopping can save time and money, you will get multiple list of website for one product and you can choose any one of them according to your needs. You should always purchase products/service from the SSL installed websites.

it according what im buying. if the item doesn't cost that much, i want think twice. But if it's a arm and a leg, then yeah i watch who im dealing with.

banners
Back