The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do you exercise?

Very small runs Luke but lots of them :) - Is that a quick pace?

9 minute mile isn't that great. I'm hoping to be closer to 8 minute miles by the time I reach my goal and running 2 miles/day.

Occasionally I do workouts at home that don't require any special equipment, there are apps that give you workout programs like GAIN Fitness

Iv done insanity - its AWESOME!!!!
The first week is hard, because its full on day after day, but he changes it up so you work different muscles. Shaun T knows what hes doing!

Iv done insanity - its AWESOME!!!!
The first week is hard, because its full on day after day, but he changes it up so you work different muscles. Shaun T knows what hes doing!

Did you see good results in the end? Do you have to diet?

I always go for a jog round the lakes at the end of my road every morning (only about 2 miles) before switching on the laptop and used to do a lot of boxing training but that fell away when I had to get a job, now I'm back working for for myself I really should get back on it as I loved doing it!

My eldest is back from Uni for a bit over the holidays and bought his Insanity DVD with him, was trying to get me to do it yesterday at about midnight lol! I told him I'd take a look today, I've heard good things about it...

I did the couch to 5k a while back after I started to feel guilty about not having done a single bit of exercise in ages.

It's pretty cool if you want to gradually get into running. You can just download the free tracks here and then you just chuck them on your MP3 player and listen to them while you are running and they'll tell you when to run and when to slow down.

You basically alternate between running and fast walking and as the weeks go by you start doing more running and less walking until you're able to run a full 5k.

If you're game there's a 5k to 10k out there too but I haven't tried it.

For me I love how you can just zone out while you run and think about things. Sometimes my best ideas come to me while I'm going for a run. Plus the endorphin's afterwards are pretty nice.

For me I love how you can just zone out while you run and think about things. Sometimes my best ideas come to me while I'm going for a run. Plus the endorphin's afterwards are pretty nice.

Hit the nail on the head!

I weight train daily. I also diet and sometimes do cardio. So far I've lost around 30 pounds and gained quite a bit of muscle mass.

I started but i had an accident and still can not exercise like before. I actually am suffering from neurological attack while think to exercise, may be. Or any panic disorder

I'm a runner, so I run 4.30-4.80m almost everyday. so 21-23 miles a week. I really love the feel i get, like a drug. Put in my earphones, feel lost, thinking ideas, and after I'm done i get this high.

My workouts are pretty rigorous. This is my routine until march 31,2014
Day 1-Chest
Day 2-Back
Day 3-Legs
Day 4-Arms
Day5-Core
Day6-Vertical JUMP
Day7- Stadium workout (running and jumping from step to step)
Day 8-Stretch/ Jump rope.

Each day for example if it's chest then it has different pushup variations each will have 25 reps and i will repeat the circuit 4x so basically i am doing 100 reps per movement all bodyweight. Same for all the other days i just pick movements and i run them as a circuit until reaching 100 reps in each movement.

Diet - I use the app Nutritionist by fitness model Kelechi Opara. It automatically tracks your progress and adjusts to help you lose weight/maintain/ gain muscle. Also i use intermittent fasting ( I fast for 16 hours and eat within my 8hour window). Also 3 times a week I try to wake up and on an empty stomach do jump roping 20 seconds hard as possible 10 seconds rest for 20 minutes straight.

My macronutrients daily are
220 grams of protein.
160 grams of carbs.
60 grams of fats.

I am 205 right now and i am cutting down to 175lbs. If you guys have any questions dont hesitate to ask me cause I'm a huge fitness fanatic and always doing research and testing things on myself.

I do it every early morning during weekdays for about 30 minutes. I do a dance workout because it is way fun than going to the gym.

banners
Back