The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do you exercise?

For me, walking to and fro town (5 kms in total) is enough exercise!
I used to go swimming on weekends but haven't had much time to revisit that.

About to do some exercise in the early AM before getting started for the day. For the amount of time I spend on my ass working, have to do something early to get the blood flowing!

My daily exercise: trying to reach pole positions on Google.

I can tell you, no cakewalk, but hard workout ;)

Starting to run again 3x a week! I get really tired tho but need to get back into it! Has anyone ever done insanity?

Insanity is a famous DVD course on fitness - anyway i've just started to run 3 times a week again. :)

i try to hit the gym when i can. honestly im getting flabby. I need to go more often..i hurt my shoulder and leg a while back so its been rough. i usually run and lift weights

Started getting up for work an hour earlier and hitting the local park for a run! Feels good but can't wait until it feels great!

Basic now and then, jogging, push ups, sit ups, nothing OTT!

I walk the dogs daily though.

I go to the gym every other day in the morning. Before a workout, I always drink straight coffee - no cream, no sugar, nothing, just the coffee powder, boiled water, and natural, unprocessed honey. It's great for toning up, as well as giving you that extra energy for the "lifting session".

Trust me, if you want to burn fat and gain muscle, straight coffee in the morning before a gym session, lifting heavy weights with high repetitions, and taking in the proper nutrition is the way to do it, that's been working for me at least. Everybody s body is different.

Interesting - I've really enjoyed my runs in the morning but always feel fatigued later on, any advice?

Excellent advice Dwayne, will give it a go. Jogging regularly again is a must, although I need to pick up my calorie intake too if I pick it back up as I'm not the most generously sized guy around.

K - one thing I have found that makes a HUGE difference to the way I feel throughout the day is a cold shower, I mean ICE COLD. Really awakens the senses and get's you alert.

I don't "exercise" but I do a lot of physical work at my job; I lift boxes of milk (like 50+ a day) and I walk, run and nearly jump to place them in order.

I started running again last month more consistently. I made it my goal to run 100 miles in 3 months. Last month I ran 36.8 miles and this month so far I'm at 24.9:

I got a late start last month and this month I've had a lot of distractions (vacation), but I'm hoping to still reach my goal. I also play basketball once in awhile.

BTW, Nike+ app is awesome for tracking workouts. I also have the Nike+ SportsWatch which has GPS built in so I can track my runs if my phone isn't with me.

banners
Back