The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Do you exercise?

Bionic_Woman

affiliate
Do you take care of yourself by working out? Maybe you go to the gym or do exercises at home.

I do some exercises at home everyday but it's definitely not enough. I wish I had a mini gym. I'd love one of those swinging bars. I think they would be great for cardio exercises. :D

I used to be in sports on the semi-professional level but now it's harder and harder to find time...

Don't kid yourself with the home gym - believe me, this will not work... If you really want to be serious about exercises - go to the public gym.

I'm terrified of gyms - if they want people to go dont put mirrors in them so people can watch their flab bounce all over the place and dont have lots of young thin attractive people in their - its SO off putting!

I do pilates in the morning and at night, its not enough but it'll do until theres a major gym reform.

(I can't go swimming cos I'm scared of deep water! Stupid for an advanced diver!!)

I play football once a week and have begun weight training. Luckily, I have a set of weights in my room and a mate who does personal training so I don't need to go anywhere NEAR a gym.

I just buy him beers, though I feel that defeats the purpose.

I have a magnetic rower of gym quality and I cycle. so that does it for me really. I coach the mini under 8's and under 9's rugby teams so again that keeps me runnig around and busy.

I am currently about a stone overweight though, maybe less, but I need to watch my diet really with that regard. twas my birthday last monday, and I suddenly realised I am 47 not 27 :D

I used to work out heavily. I was attempting to go into professional wrestling and worked out 6 days a week 2 hours a day...then I ripped my rotator cuff in a barroom arm wrestling match. Bye bye gym, hello stretch marks.
Sad. But now I tend to watch my weight by a decent vegetarian diet and moderate exercises around the house ( you know the out door "honey doo list")
I agree with the comment about the home gym, it wont do much good if it stays under the bed. Plus, although intimidating, the gym can be a pretty decent social networking avenue. They say the hardest part of working out, is getting out of the house. The rest is all down hill.

MI
Back