The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Do You Eating Right All The Time?

espmartin

affiliate
I know that for me, my health is important. I eat red meat (I LOVE steak) and
I also LOVE (and know the real benefit of) veggies and fruits.

But what I wanted to ask is if you all eat, or at least try your hardest, with
our fast paced lifestyles, to eat right all the time, or do you "splurge" on occasion?

I am a confused person, I know we need meat, we were created that way but I do not like the idea of killing another creature be it a cow or whatever just to feed me, I experimented with vegetarianism but failed, back to eating meat :(

I know that for me, my health is important. I eat red meat (I LOVE steak) and
I also LOVE (and know the real benefit of) veggies and fruits.

But what I wanted to ask is if you all eat, or at least try your hardest, with
our fast paced lifestyles, to eat right all the time, or do you "splurge" on occasion?

I am a new born vegetarian. My family comes from beer brats and cheddar cheese land ( midwest usa ) Its not as hard as it seems. For the most part, vegetarian lifestyle is quite easy to transition into. Alot of the main brands of foods like morning star and smart start make themselves easily (although IMO *YueUK*) microwave ready. I do not support microwaving any foods, but if your life is that hectic, eh at least do that much.

Concerning your red meat, again IMO ( cant substantiate anything scientific) there have been links to colon cancer for men after a life of eating high levels of meats. Recently someone came out saying you should only consume about 8 oz or so a week.

To further confuse and frustrate the issue about foods, try going organic versus gmo, kosher versus non, and definately try to support your local farming community first (ie local farmers markets) when making your food purchases.

If you would like a list of good tasting meat alternatives, let me know as I have just about ran the gambit.

Concerning splurges...ohh ya I love me some high fructose corn syrup. mmmm..
:crazy:

I eat meat and not always the right kinds of foods. I do like my splurges. I'm fairly slim anyway I can get away with it. :crazy:

I myself am into venison - wild caught and used for food, clothing, etc. Nothing to waste.

And I for one will not go "meatless" :)

I can't eat wheat, sugar or dairy but I still do! I try to eat healthily but its hard to make food in a kitchen the size of your desk! (especially when what little surfaces there are are covered in dirty dishes!)

I can't really tel you if I eat healthily because I can't remember what I eat! I just eat when I'm hungry - occassionally I'll cook a proper meal but only when people are coming over because its damn hard to cook for one!

I am eating quite healthily at the moment, and really cut down snacking. I'm also - despite what other members of the forum may say - a pretty decent cook, so that means I never eat ready meals.

My problem is although I eat right, I eat right for 6 people. :(

And beer.

Funny thing happened tonight on the way to my daughters bball practice. She was commenting on how she shared some KFC with her grandma (kentucky fried chicken for you guys cross the pond there) and she made the comment to us how she thought that KFC was using imitation chick'n like the kind we get made out of tofu...haha it was so funny. :rofl: To her there really is no difference in taste. Scary but I find myself wondering sometimes how they really get those beans to turn into so many different foods. And really resemble what it is they are imitating.
Which always brings up the debate, since we eat meat substitute made out of beans, do we really need a side vegetable as well?:crazy:

banners
Back