The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do You Collect Leads?

Ron E. Fletcher

affiliate
As we know leads are gold. But there are several marketers who are didn't collect leads rather then they send their traffic to direct sales or landing page. I like to know is there any benefit of grabbing leads. Because I know some marketers who are usually getting large amount of sales by sending direct traffic.

Most of time, I spent time on spying. and I have seen, some experts are using aweber and mailchimp software to collect leads(High Quality Leads, not win or get a chance to win, type of emails) , and later they use auto responder to drive direct traffic to advertise page though email only. So they are doing something like this.

Landing Page -> Collect Emails -> Send Emails With Auto Responder(They use some kind of words to encourage users to participate) -> User land to sales or offer page.

And later they use collected emails to send similar offers.

But users may be, unsubscribe your newsletter, if they think, you are sending too much affiliate links. But it works great, if you got quality of leads, Yes Quality of leads, and you will get that type of leads, where people are really interested on that topic.

If you just paid for popup or PPV traffic and collect emails, then may be it will not work. You need quality of leads, to do that.

i have collection of leads also i generate lead for cpa marketer who working with adult section.

Well it all depends on the type of offer etc but if you can collect leads then I would recommend it. Imagine if someone goes into a store and buys something then leaves you may never see that person again but if someone signs up to your list buys something you can promote future offers to them, you already know they are interested since they are already on your list. Also a buyer is likely to buy again so not building a list of leads can be like leaving money on the table.

Just by sending an email to your leads can make you instant money, the phrase 'the money is in the list' is true, of course you need to build relationships with your leads and not just constantly bombarding them with offers otherwise they will reach for the unsubscribe button.

Why not? If you fully understand your audience and can segment them by their leads (like dating, adult, wow-stuff etc). So the very next time you'll have very targeted audience to run your campaigns.

I'm not sure what you mean,
anyway I have to say that I prefer targeted leads regarding my brand..
we can do that only with strong brands.

So it's looks like everyone love to collect leads. I do agree with you that leads are gold. Just think about that why people give you his/her personal email? This is because they are desperate or at least want to know some more info about your niche.

So it's looks like everyone love to collect leads. I do agree with you that leads are gold. Just think about that why people give you his/her personal email? This is because they are desperate or at least want to know some more info about your niche.

I agree!

Most super affiliates collect emails. Imagine if you have thousands of loyal subscribers. With the right offer at the right time, all you need is just one click and BOOM! :)

MI
Back