The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do you believe in zodiac signs?

Well, sometimes it's fun to read the daily/weekly horoscopes. Just like Programmer, I don't believe in them though - the personality etc. things will apply to everyone regardless of their birth month. By the way I'm an Aquarius and it's fun to think about, but in my opinion horoscopes are just a way to entertain people, nothing else.

Actually zodiac signs are really accurate if you ask me. They tell a lot about one's character and it is beautiful to be able to tell about a person from their birth date.

I am an Aquarius personally. I have learnt my strength and weaknesses and am working on making myself better everyday. Try looking at your zodiac sign and see how accurate they can be.

Yes I do. They usually are correct in saying your character.
Just Google character traits of the zodiac signs and you will see what I am saying.

Ya i do believe in zodiac signs to some extent.Not fully dependent though!!

That's my opinion as well. It applies to a lot of my life since I'm on the Libra/Scorpio cusp and I sometimes have both characteristics. It's a neat thing to follow, but what struck me is the book of birthdays. When I read my actual birthdate, I cried.

I am between believing and not believing. My father is hobbyist astrologer. His readings of my birth chart based on Hindu astrology has been right 7 times out of 10.

If zodiac signs were true they would have been independently discovered all over the world and that's not the case. Many different cultures came with some form of astrology but the supposed traits that you should exhibit according to your corresponding sign on each of these belief systems don't overlap.

Yes,Nearly everyone has heard of the signs of the zodiac, mostly through “sun-sign astrology” columns, where the signs are taken as major determinants of the personality. These signs are generally linked to the date a person was born. Each sign has different personality traits which proponents claim are found in people who have that Zodiac sign.

Do You Believe In Zodiac Signs? ... Each sign has different personality traits which proponents claim are found in people who have that Zodiac sign. It is not unusual for you to find your Zodiac sign and see more than two or three traits which describe your personality. For this reason, many tend to believe it completely.

banners
Back